Amazon Prime Video - Why are there commercials?!

4.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Okay, I get that Amazon now has their original series and want to advertise, but there are WAY too many commercials in between episodes of the tv series’s. On top of that, I am very disgusted by the type of commercials; I am very careful of what my family watches and I feel violated by the intrusive sexual and violent content that is in these commercials.

Please stop doing this, Amazon!!!

I should have the right to protect my children from adult content. I feel that because I pay for my prime service, I should not have to view commercials prior to watching EVERY episode of Green Acres with my children!!!

Amazon Prime Video - We have no sound on our amozon fire tv

No adoio (no sound so what’s up with that)

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Fire Tv Streaming Stick.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Amazon Prime Video - Can't Access Prime Video

I have moved to another Florida from where I signed up for Prime; (RI)Microsoft; no longer have the same email address, and I am now on a new laptop with no access to my desk top. I have twice unsuccessfully to go thru procedure to get access.

I have very different Microsoft sign in for desk top and lap top. I am very frustrated and disappointed. Can you help? Sandra Cooney (s_cooney2@aol.com).

Previously Sandra@maggieandmedesign.com.

I think I signed up on laptop with husband's email: hjc25790@gmail. Do not have my gmail email. Also I had an amazon stick in RI which is in storage. So now I want to watch prime tv on laptop.

I guess I'll have to tell you my life story.

My husband and I are recently retired in FL.

We have two dogs and are living in a temporary residence while our house is being constructed. This is silly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primelending Refinance.

Amazon Prime Video - They are lying, it's not your device

If you are receiving a message that your show on Amazon Prime is rebuffering because your device doesn't have enough band width, it is untrue. I have a brand new Roku TV and my Netflix and HBO Now work just fine.

When I finally tracked down the real phone # 888-280-4331 The Amazon agent admitted they have a problem with Roku, so don't blame your tv and go out and buy a new one based on the bogus message. I don't mind a company encountering a technical problem; just don't friggin lie to me!

Phone number accurate on 9/21/18. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty Is this enough words Yet???

Reason of review: They are lying and causing stress.

Preferred solution: Try honesty.

Comments

h.kitchener

I am confused. How did you receive this message and from whom---Roku, Amazon, etc.