Amazon Prime Video Phone Numbers and Emails

PR Inquiries
aiv-android-feedback@amazon.com
Android App
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Amazon Prime Video Customer Service Overview

• Amazon Prime Video Customer Service is rated at 2.2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    95% phone 5% email
  • The best phone number to call Amazon Prime Video is 8882804331. 65% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 74% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Amazon Prime Video may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Amazon Prime Video?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 280-4331
Total calls: 29 190 Issues resolved: 662 Last call: May 25, 2024

Amazon Prime Video provides a range of Amazon Prime customer care numbers tailored to meet diverse customer needs. The Prime Video customer service phone number USA is 1-206-266-2992 for general inquiries and assistance related to Amazon Prime Video services. If you have concerns related to copyright violations, the Amazon Prime helpline number is 1-206-266-4064. Furthermore, if you are in India and require support, you can call Prime Video customer service at +91-22-6891-0006. Amazon Prime Video is dedicated to providing comprehensive assistance across various matters, including issues with setting up Prime Video, cancellations of subscriptions, and reporting content grievances, among others. Whatever your problems are, Prime Video phone support is readily available to assist you.

You can contact Amazon Prime customer care by emailing support@amazon.com. The mentioned email address is for Prime Video customer care, which provides possible solutions to customers' issues. While sending a Prime video contact email to the customer care team, ensure you include a detailed explanation of your issues and contact details. This allows the representative at Amazon Prime customer support to review it and provide a possible response as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you can also seek assistance through the Help page on the Prime Video website, where you will find information addressing common issues such as troubleshooting, payment concerns, supported device queries, content restrictions, and parental control settings. If you need personalized assistance, click the "Contact Us" option on the same page. This will redirect you to a different page where you can select the type of issue you are facing from a drop-down menu. Based on your selection, you will be advised whether to reach out via email or phone to contact Amazon Prime.

Amazon Prime is committed to providing round-the-clock Amazon Video help, which ensures that customers receive the required assistance 24 hours a day and seven days a week. The commitment to continuous availability suggests customers can contact Amazon Prime for help or information at their convenience, regardless of the time. Whether you choose to contact them via phone call or Prime video customer service email, rest assured that prompt and dependable support will be available to address any inquiries or concerns. This dedication to Amazon customer support underscores Amazon's commitment to delivering a seamless and satisfying streaming experience for its users.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Barbara L Egg
Membership questions
3.7

When trying to get answers for the 'whys', there seems to be a gap in knowledge. It appears to be limited or is asking for information that should not be provided for security reasons.

The agent isn't trained in all aspects and merely says thank you for calling. The option to speak to someone in corporate is not included in the program, nor is a supervisor provided to help clarify my situation. Amazon needs to address most customer service issues. My dilemma is unresolved, and I might as well ask Mickey Mouse at Disney the question...

not Amazon. I'm kidding about Mickey Mouse, but you understand what I mean.

Mahesh B Wvy
Prime video not working
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The recharge has been done, but Prime Video is not working. Please solve this as soon as possible. The customer care number is also not working.

Felicia G Inr
Not getting subscriptions
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The rep. first identified themselves as Paul and later in the call as Eric.

The rep. told me that I would get a 6 month refund for a service (Amazon charged me $11.99/month the rate for Paramount Plus with Showtime, however, I never had access to Showtime or CBS live) then later in the call changed it to 1 month. The rep. kept threatening to disconnect the call after keeping me on the phone for 45 minutes with repeated hold periods.

When I requested a copy of the recorded call due to the lying and misinformation, the rep.

told me that he wouldn't do so. I spent 50 minutes on the phone and received bad service plus a bad attitude.

Guest-5806884
Questions about prime video channel charges
5.0

No complaints! Just a clarification about my account.
Customer service person was friendly, knowledgeable,
and very helpful.

Thats it!

Nothing more to say except
I really enjoy Brit Box and Acorn. I also enjoy Other British programs like PBS.
YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS easy to access, talk to a human with quick clarification and solutions.

How Good is Amazon Prime Video's Customer Service?

Tanyla Zlf
Tanyla Zlf
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

The customer service person was very kind, and understanding that I was told something that wasn't true by the person that sold me the package. He also understood that my other options were better, and less expensive.

Der Pwc
Der Pwc
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

Taking money out of account

Phyllis R Dmt
Phyllis R Dmt

Problem not resolved
No one has csllef

Michelle D Svc
Michelle D Svc
Feels Disappointed | May 21, 2024

My account had been hacked into three times money taking off my card and you do nothing to respect me to give me my money back or do anything to resolve it I will not be going through you anymore I'm done

Leyda Pnn
Leyda Pnn

Very unhappy

Kendarius Oqn
Kendarius Oqn
Feels Disappointed | May 21, 2024

I can’t cancel a subscription

Summary of Amazon Prime Video Customer Service Calls

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Amazon Prime Video?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges”
  • “Charge for video”
  • “Billing issues”

Account Question:

• “Account error”
  • “Membership”
  • “On my Prime Video account, I cannot get past 30 day free trial to select a movie or a series”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel Amazon prime video”
  • “CancelAmazoneprimevideo”
  • “Paid for prime it's not activated”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Oilers game shut off during overtime”
  • “Why are Yankee games blacked out in my area”
  • “Prime video tv app not working properly”

Request for Information Question:

• “I've got two purchases, received one item and under 'Your Orders' it says I have no purchases. My money has been transferred/ Pending and cannot track my order.”
  • “About a charge”
  • “Because I like to know why City TV's not working I paid for it”

Staff Question:

• “Service problem”
  • “I pais and indont have service”
  • “Rude service cannot log on”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card code”
  • “Taking money off my card”
  • “Chgs on credit card”

Refund Question:

• “I want a refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “I need to refund my money”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Package says delivered but not here”
  • “Empty package”
  • “Mistake delivery or theft”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returned item”
  • “Credits and returns”
  • “Yall changing both of my cards for the same money”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App issues”
  • “Amazon site”
  • “App not working”

Employment Question:

• “I need a job”
  • “Cannot get paid for movies on prime”
  • “Needed help in becoming a new customer”

Other Question:

• “Paramount +”
  • “Video problems with Amazon prime”
  • “Cant purchase”

2.6
Peacock TV
14154 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Amazon Prime Video? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup